Wednesday 22 April 2015

Tyranid reinforcements and 85k views!!

4 posts in a month! what is this sorcery! Just a quick one today though.


Following on from the kill team post, the original idea was a phalanx of Zoanthropes, 4 at 200 points would be a pain, but during play testing they sucked, so the DE rolled in from the bench.


I have another couple of units waiting in the wings for paint, namely 2 tyranocytes and a toxicrene that I'm undecided on if I'll turn into a tyranid knight . . .

Also, I'm so excited for Ad mech, and resisting the urge to order a metric shit ton of new models, though I'll be the hipster douche sitting at the bar at tournaments "I did Ad mech before they were cool". . .

Then there's those damn assassin models . . .sah sexy.

Thankyou all for the support and for continually stopping by, I'm sure about 70,000 views are from bots but even so I'm amazed so many of you are following my work. Its a great feeling knowing people care enough about what you do as a hobby to stop by and look, and comment.

Heres to another 85,000. . .

7 comments:

  1. Nice flow in the highlights/transitions.

    I think a lot of us are resisting the lure of Ad Mech at the same time as knowing we’re going to succumb eventually…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou mate, the lure is very strong, and will only get stronger the more models they put out, especially if the rumoured cult mechanicus is true, and eventually sisters in the same improved style. . .

      Delete
  2. Very lovely painted models. I really like the purple tones used here. It's almost unsettling with the brutalness of the models to have that kinda of pastel color coming at you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, its the tide of pastel nids you have to watch out for, they lull you into a false sense of security with their inoffensiveness.

      Delete
  3. Just got onto your blog through WAU, great stuff and I will be following for sure. Keep it up and good work on the 85K views :)

    Warburton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you here :) Thanks, almost up to 87k now :D

      Delete
  4. Great work and grats on 85k! Let us know if a 'murder' of Zoeys works on the tabletop. I try not to look at my hits and most of them come from somewhere called 'VampireStat' anyway. 85k is impressive!

    ReplyDelete