Friday 5 July 2013

Magos stabby

So in between studying and playing the good boyfriend, I've managed to compete in a tournament over the last weekend, where despite my massively hung over state on the Sunday I managed to pull a respectable 5th, and won best painted with the nids. The gift voucher went towards fodder for the Ad Mech, more specifically a plastic cairn wraith, and a box of flagellants.

And from that, and a dip in the bitz box I made my first Magos.


One of the features I'm most happy with is the gun on the end of the mechandrite on the models left, it looks suitably Mech-y to me, that strange mix of hi-tech and archaic that suits the Ad Mech so well. The stubber/support las and target in the groin mount are magnetised, so when I figure out the actual rules I'm using I can customise him for WYSIWYG tournament play.


I'm really happy with the design, I think the legs could have been better, next time I will vary their lengths more, and make them fit the base, not the base fit them.




Thanks for looking, let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. That is flippin' excellent, man! Really dig how that turned out, love the use of the chimera lasguns in the legs.

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh - this is really great, love the bits on the back - consider that idea stolen :D

    ReplyDelete