Thursday 24 January 2013

Azreal WIP 2

Just a quick pic to show that work is continuing on the SoH.

I added a secondary plasticard layer to the front of the sling to add some detail to an area that I though was looking more like a beauty pageant contestants sash then a sling.


Before anyone (Matt) asks how it works, I have no idea, its just for looks.

The only conceivable problem (besides the functionality) I have with this design, is the size of the buckle. I may cut it off, and redo it in pure GS. The only thing stopping me is that I used polycement to glue it down, and a buckle would need to be robust enough to be manipulated by someone wearing power armour gloves.

These are the thoughts that keep me up at night. Any input from the brains trust?

5 comments:

  1. Dude, no marine would be seen wearing a pissy little buckle! Plus, you're quite right, it would just be crushed by their power armour. Keep as is. It looks functional and suitably pre-heresy-esque

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Deadspace1's comment. Keep as is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks fine :)

    And dont listen to Matt as he will merely talk you into buying more, infact you should turn the tables and nag him into actually deciding on what legion he will do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the input guys, I'll definitely leave it as is now :)

    Maelstrom: he's such a stubborn bastard, but I'll see what I can do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. May of stolen you idea mate :S, looks amazing

    ReplyDelete