Tuesday 28 August 2012

WIP Harpy

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its a flying monstrous creature!



As Rictus guessed in the last entry, the mystery model is a harpy.



Posted Image

He's been made by recycling my flying hive tyrant from 4th/5th ed, rotated the base by 90 degrees, and added some talons where the legs used to be.He will be armed with twin venom cannons, I started making and painting this guy before talking to my gaming guru buddy, and he told me that just because he's a flyer doesn't mean he has the interceptor rule :( I still think it looks cool, and I always try to have a new model in the army for each tournament I attend. After this is finished I think I have to have a break for a couple of weeks to concentrate on uni, and exams, then it will be a summer free for all :)

There is also a plastic hive tyrant on order, as well as some more hormogaunt purple so I can paint the new additions. I'm also contemplating once I get some extra money buying about 60 gargoyles for the flying circus and heirophant as an xmas present for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment