Thursday 7 March 2013

Orks!

Well its been a while, Uni is taking alot more time then I thought, especially since I'm not a maths brain doing engineering . . .

But I do still need to eat. So I've finished up a commission addition for an old army I sold 3 years ago, as the title says Orks.

This army was originally painted in 2010 while I was recuperating from an ankle injury. I went on to win several tournaments and a couple more podiums, an oddity for me because I've always been a painter first, gamer second.

The additions have taken waaaaayyyy to long to paint, but because they weren't a priority for the owner they got put on the back burner several times, and forgotten about in moves etc. But I finally finished them!

So, presenting . .

Boss:

Nobz:

Burna boyz:

This should be the last painting I do for this army until the new codex drops, when hopefully shiney syndrom will hit my client and I'll get some more work :)

Until next time, thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. I did say do nursing.

    Looking very nice, esp like the Warboss and the Burna Boyz. Guessing the guy in the middle of the Burna unit without a Burna is the Mek leading them? With a Big Shoota?

    I know what your client should do...pay me to built some tanks then pay you to paint them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should have listened to you clearly!

    Yeah thats the Mek in the middle, though he actually has a kombi-skorcha, but I guess you could use it as a big shoota too.

    I like that idea . . .

    ReplyDelete