Thursday, 25 February 2016

Mhara gal WIP 3

Here is the almost finished Mhara gal!

As you can see I tried to incorporate a goat skull into the plasma cannon, not sure how successfully considering it is 100% sculpted. 

I was at a loss as to what I should add to the shoulder, then I realized a trophy/sacrifice would be appropriate. And considering the size of the dread, a whole space marine fits there! 

The spike was added first, then I drilled a hole through the marines torso and threaded it one, the limbs had to be cut and reposed to achieve a more realistic "drape". 

Next post will be some better pics of the dread in the photo booth. 

Thanks for looking.